Erie's Workers Compensation Attorneys
If you’re injured at work, you’re entitled to have your medical bills & lost wages paid by your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance.
We've represented injured workers in the Erie region for more than thirty years.
Get in touch with us today if:
- Your workers' comp claim is denied.
- The insurance company tries to stop your benefits.
- The insurance company requests an “independent medical examination.”
- The insurance company tries to send you back to work before you’re ready.
- You worry there’s a chance you might not return to work full-time.
- You're being underpaid. If you think you're getting less than you deserve, you’re probably right.
As experienced workers' comp attorneys, we know how to build your case, prove the full extent of your injuries, and get you fair compensation.